Japanese doctor All departments Urgent and emergency consultations available

London Iryo Centre Hong Kong provides medical services in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong SAR.

The practice is led by Dr. Ihara, a Japanese doctor who has over thirty years’ experience in providing medical services to the Japanese expatriate population across the globe.
In addition to family medicine, our patients have access to specialist consultants in Hong Kong. We are also working hard to expand our network of medical institutions across Asia.

Do you know your general practitioner?

Some people say “your general practitioner is an expert on you and your family.” A general practitioner (GP) has an overview of the patient’s genetics, diet and family structure. Regardless of age, gender, or type of illness, we help cure common illnesses, as well as guide and sign-post patients for highly specialized treatments in collaboration with consultant specialists. Therefore, we offer pathologies that do not require hospitalization such as pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology and psychosomatic medicine as well as internal medicine and surgery. Within this, treatment policies are tailored to each patient uniquely.

The concept of the general practitioner was conceived in the United Kingdom. In the UK, family physicians are registered as professionals. The three-year specialized curriculum requires a background in surgery, internal medicine, psychiatry, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, and orthopedics and first aid as electives. After passing rigorous examinations, you qualify as a general practitioner specialist. Therefore, the field of clinical experience is wide, and we have acquired knowledge to cope with any illness. Patients are not at a loss in the medical department because medical examinations from general internal pathology, suturing of head contusion, acute conjunctivitis, otitis media, mastitis, vaginitis, menstrual irregularity, back pain, psychosomatic disease etc.

Statistics show general practitioners treat 90-95% of outpatient medical events. If you need specialist consultant intervention, we will introduce you to the appropriate experts. We will advise the patient through the medical information from the expert so that the expert and you can guide the optimal treatment policy.

The pride of a general practitioner is to protect the health of you and your family. We offer you the best possible medical service advice for 24/7. They are the doctor for every family, who understands the whole family. Please feel free to contact us.

Overtime medical care Our center has a medical system 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Please call us outside of medical hours.

(852)2398 0808

or(852)6700 1972
Direct consultation with medical staff. As there are business trips, please check the latest information from here.

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Clinical Services

Consultation Hours
(reservation system)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday

(852) 2398 0808

Direct consultation with medical staff. As there are business trips,
please check the latest information from here.

In addition to our normal clinic hours, we are available 24 hours a day for urgent cases. Please contact us first.

Out-of-Hours Consultations

Making an Appointment

  • Call Us

    Please call (852) 2398 0808. Please tell us the date and time you wish to visit us. You may be asked for a medical condition in order to determine your preparation and urgency.

    Reservation / Contact
  • Fill in consultation sheet

    If it is your first time visiting us, you need to fill in an initial consultation sheet. If you would like to speed up the appointment process, you may download and fill in the form and please bring it along with you to your appointment. If you would like to fill it out at our practice, please arrive early.

    Initial consultation sheet
  • Your Appointment

    Please remember to bring a form of identification eg. ID card or passport and insurance certificate, if applicable. Patients under the age of 18 also need a parental ID card.

    How to Get Here


Notice List